Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 1 Month

Friday, May 20, 2016

I can't believe how fast time flies, my beautiful niece Hazel is already a month old!! I am lucky enough to get to see her pretty much anytime I want. Her mom and dad only live a couple blocks from me so I am able to watch her grow and change and learn new things, because lets face it, I am over there a lot! Alan is working on teaching her to fist bump, but I think it might be a couple more months before she catches on haha ;)

To say I am crazy about her is definitely an understatement. I just love that I have such a adorable little baby to play with and love :) I am one proud Auntie!

Here's a sneak peek of a few of my favorites from our little shoot yesterday...

(This little pink dress was her mama's baby dress that she wore!)
Slow down baby girl, these moments don't last long...we'll be chasing you around in no time. As excited as I am to watch her grow, I want her to stay little for as long as possible, but she has other plans. With some coaxing, she smiles and coo's, it's just the sweetest thing ever.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a sweet and wonderful day :)

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs