Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 2 Months

Thursday, June 16, 2016

My sister-in-law Angela, came over and brought my adorable niece for a quick little 2 month photoshoot. I promised not to go all out and crazy with it, I'll save that for the 3 month shoot haha. So sweet and simple it was, and I just love what we got.

She is growing and changing everyday. She smiles and is starting to talk and coo, it's just the sweetest thing. And while Alan is trying to teach her to fist bump, I'm working on teaching her to say Auntie, I'm sure she'll be saying it any day now ;)

I just love her chubby cheeks and fluffy red hair, here are a few of my favorites...
Ohh the perks of having my beautiful niece live only a couple blocks away :) I just love this little muffin so much!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day!

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs