Faux Wood Beam Floating Shelf

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

As promised I am sharing with you another one of my favorite things in my home, this gorgeous floating shelf.
It matches my mantel perfectly and it was also made by Rustic Pearl. You can read more about it and see some pics here. The faux wood beam look is so in right now, and for good reason, it's gorgeous! I love the touch of warmth and rustic it brings to the room.

It took me a little while to get it decorated just right, but I think I finally did it. I am so happy with how it turned out, and the best part was that I already had the aqua glass jars! Yay!
The small succulents are from TJ Maxx. The topiary is from Ross. The orbs are from Gordmans.

I love how this shelf balances my living room. It's hung across the room, opposite of the mantel. I also love that it completes my wall above the TV. Before I had the shel,f it just seemed like there was something missing.

I am so happy with the beautiful work Holly & Rob did. I know if I ever need anymore custom work done, they will be the first one's I call. Thank you Rustic Pearl!!

Thank you for stopping by, have a sweet & wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs