Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 3 Months

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I can hardly believe that our little Hazel Grace is 3 months old already. Time really does go by so fast. For now I am enjoying every minute that I get to be with her. It's a joy watching her grow and learn new things, I just wish it didn't happen so fast.

She is the light of my life and brings me such happiness. Auntie life = Happy life. She is so much fun and she always gives me such big smiles when she sees me. The other day I even got her to giggle! Cutest. Thing. EVER. I'm glad that she's still too young to care that I'm always in her face and kissing her chubby cheeks, haha!

Hazel is just the sweetest little thing and our whole family is in love with her. We all do pretty good taking turns holding her, but it's not easy sharing such a doll, haha. Good thing her mama and daddy are good to us and we see her often.

I had so much fun today with this photo shoot and I just LOVE these pictures. Here are a few of my favorites...
 Be still my heart <3 Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet & wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...these are sooooo adorable, you are so creative with your photo shoots...I love them all😊😊 you got some really great smiles this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...these are sooooo adorable, you are so creative with your photo shoots...I love them all😊😊 you got some really great smiles this time

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs