Photography Sneak Peek ~ Rhett Lewis 6 Weeks

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A couple months ago I shot Kirby & Stacia's maternity photos, click here to see those, and now they have an adorable 6 weeks old baby boy named Rhett. He is just as sweet and cute as the come. His big blue eyes and sweet little smiles just made my day. 

I love that we got such a variety and once he went to sleep he was quite the little trooper and let us pose him as much as we wanted to. I had lots of help from his mama, grandma, and Uncle Janson, so that made my job easy.

These photos turned out so cute and I LOVE the props that Stacia wanted to incorporate. Of course you'll recognize the cute little elephant and the books we used in the maternity session. But the one I love the most is that guitar. It was Kirby's dad's, and I know how special it was to him. Some of my greatest memories of my Uncle Jeff are of him singing and playing that guitar <3 And I love that we could incorporate it into his grandsons photos.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so so much for stopping by, I hope you're enjoying all these adorable babies as much as I am <3 Have a sweet and wonderful day.

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs