Photography Sneak Peek ~ Victoria Ann 9 Months

Monday, July 18, 2016

Good morning everyone, my camera and I have been very busy the last week, and there's still more sneak peeks to come!

I really enjoy photography as a hobby, and in no way consider myself a "professional, but I am grateful for the people who keep calling me asking me to take their photos. Thank you!

A couple days ago I took some photos of one of my favorite baby girls, Victoria. She is 9 months old and is such a sweetheart! She danced and wiggled and was so much fun to photograph. I've been taking her photos since she was 3 months old, and her big beautiful blue eyes always melt my heart. I always enjoy spending time with her and her mama.

I just love being able to take my baby photography outdoors, you just can't beat that natural light. I took these at one of my favorite Boise parks. The weather was perfect and I am so happy with how they turned out.

Here are a few of my favorites...
And if you're wondering...her eyes and lashes are all natural, no photoshop needed <3 and yes I'm totally jealous ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate each and everyone of you. I hope you have a sweet & wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a dollie💕 love the one where she is holding the flower above her head. ..perfect😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an absolute sweetheart! And I love that one too, definitely one of my favorites <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs