Photography Sneak Peek ~ Shippy Family

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I just love this little family so much. Hannah is my cousin, and if you've been following me for awhile, you will recognize her sweet daughter Corra, who just turned 9 months old.

We've been trying to get their family pictures taken for a couple months, and it finally worked out and I couldn't be happier with the results. Corra turned 9 months old the day after these were taken so we snapped a few of just her too.

There were so many great ones, it was hard for me to narrow them down. Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by! Have a sweet & wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. These turned out so good. ..I would love to have you take our family photo if I could just convince justin. ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep working on him lol! I'd love to take your family photos! You all are so photogenic!

      Delete
  2. so cute, they turned out awesome! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs