Photography Sneak Peek ~ Violet Dell 2 Years

Sunday, July 10, 2016

How lucky am I to be surrounded by such cuteness?! My adorable little cousin Violet, was so much fun to photograph.

She is such a happy, silly girl, with a mind of her own. She is a typical 2 year old, with smiles one moment and tears the next, but we managed to capture a few fun photos in-between. Her beautiful mama did a good job helping me to get her smile and giggle.

I am right in the middle of moving, so this was a nice change of pace. I enjoyed spending time with my cousins, taking a walk in the park, going out for lunch, and of course snapping a few photos for Violet's 2nd birthday.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs