Photography Sneak Peek ~ Birth of Baby Bo

Monday, August 22, 2016

The birth of a baby is such a intimate and sacred time in parents lives, and for me to be included in that, is not something I take lightly.  I feel very fortunate to have been a part of something so life-changing. Every time I witness a baby being born I am reminded of what an incredible miracle they really are. And to witness the strength and power of a mother, is something indescribable.

My cousin Ross and his gorgeous wife Amber just welcomed their fourth beautiful child into this world. Monday, August 22, 2016 at 4:20am, Bo Ridge Sevy made his appearance. He weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and measured 21 inches long. With strong lungs, squishy cheeks, and a head full of black hair, he stole our hearts in an instant.

Here is a peek inside our morning...
Photo Credit: Ross Sevy
Thank you Amber, for inviting me to document something so miraculous. I am beyond grateful that you trusted me to capture these precious moments. I love you guys!

To you birth photographers that do this all the time, my hats off to you. The low lighting and constant movement is so challenging. It takes a whole different set of skills to do this and I hope someday I can perfect my technique and take breathtaking images like you.

Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a fantastic job Toni, not that it comes as a surprise at all. In my opinion all of the pictures you shared here are modest and tasteful. I'm sure that takes great skill which you obviously have. Congratulations on your new cousin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara, that means a lot to me. It was sure an amazing thing to do.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs