Photography Sneak Peek ~ Rocky 4 Months

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I've been surrounded by such gorgeous babies lately, and I just have to say how grateful I am to get to capture their sweet little faces. Thank you everyone <3

Yesterday I had another darling baby boy in front of my camera. Sweet little Rocky is such an adorable little guy. He's 4 1/2 months old and full of sweet little smiles. Oh and those beautiful baby blues are just unbelievable. I'm pretty sure he's a heartbreaker in the making ;)

I really enjoyed catching up with his mama and getting to chat about photography, a girl after my own heart. Rocky really is as easy going as they come, and I really loved that he was happy to be on his tummy and smile!

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by, I hope your day is sweet & wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs