Photography Sneak Peek ~ Sara Maternity

Saturday, August 6, 2016

I always love photographing expecting mothers, that pregnancy glow is a real thing, and it makes for some magical pictures.

I had a beautiful session with my friend Sara Friday night. She is so photogenic. She didn't need any coaching from me at all, everything just came natural to her. I kept telling her how beautiful she was, and I hope she knows I meant it.

Oh, and did I mention this beautiful mama is 39 weeks with her second baby. We slipped this maternity session in with not a minute to spare. I joked with her when we first started taking pictures that with all the walking we were going to do, she might just walk her baby out...

We'll that's exactly what happened! Sara sent me a text about 90 minutes after we finished telling me that she was in labor! And now she has a beautiful baby boy in her arms! How exciting!

I just love these soft, dreamy photos and the overcast skies and slight breeze, were just the icing on the cake. Not as bad way to spend your last few hours of being pregnant :) Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by and best wishes to you Sara, Alex, big sister Kimber, and brand new baby Alister <3 I hope you have an extra sweet and wonderful day everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. So awesome that you got these photos taken in time! They turned out great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't think we realized how close we were cutting it haha!

      Delete
  2. I love them! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy you love them and we timed it perfectly :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs