Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Alister

Thursday, August 11, 2016

After a nice walk taking maternity pictures Friday evening, this little guy just couldn't wait to make his appearance. We're all so happy he's here, especially his mama, daddy and big sister.

He is three days new and as sweet as can be. He is such a darling baby boy. Welcome to the world baby Alister <3

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just love babies <3 It is so much fun getting to take pictures of such precious little ones. Healthy, easy going, cuddly, and adorable, what more can you ask for? This little guy is just perfect.

Here are a few of my favorites...
I found that darling handmade hat off Etsy just incase you were wondering. Here's the link.
Thank you for letting me snuggle your darling little boy Sara :) And thank you everyone for stopping by to check out this cutie pie. Have a sweet & beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs