Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 4 Months

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Another month has come and gone and my pretty little niece is growing like a weed!

She is sweet and has such a fun personality. During this shoot I was saying 'I'm going to get you' with a little rubber ducky and she giggled and giggled and giggled! It was the CUTEST thing ever! Evidently her Auntie is hilarious ;)

I always tell Angela that I'm not going to go overboard and I'll just do simple easy pictures, but she should know by now that I just can't help myself. I'm mean how can I when my model is this stinking cute :)

Here's a few of my favorites...
I got a few new things from etsy and I love them! Here's the links to the easy shops if you are interested.
Chiffon Floral Headband by SweetSerephina
Mint Romper by TheSimplyChicBaby
Purple Shabby Headband by AvaBowtiquee
Lavender Bloomers by LillyBowPeep

Thank you so so so much for stopping by. I hope your day is sweet and wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs