Photography Sneak Peek ~ India 1 Year

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I had so much fun tonight photographing this sweet girl's first birthday pictures. India is such a pretty little thing and her mama always dresses her so cute, she is quite the little baby model.

One of India's sisters came along and helped make her smile, it was fun to see them interact. Plus we took a few sweet photos of baby and mama, you can never have too many of those.

The weather was beautiful and we got so many cute pictures, I just couldn't wait to share with you guys.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a sweet and wonderful evening :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love,love,love them! They are exactly what I was picturing! Thanks again for taking them��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'm so happy you love them! I had so much fun, thank you for letting me take them :)

      Delete
  2. These are adorable😍 such cute props and one of the cutest babies ever. .love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Valarie brought along a lot of the cute props! And she really is such a doll :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs