Photography Sneak Peek ~ Clint & Danitta's Family

Monday, October 17, 2016

I had SO MUCH FUN with these kids! These are the cutest and most well behaved children I know! Clint and Danitta have 14 beautiful children, 2 grandchildren, and 1 more on the way. These 11 kids are the ones left at home, and I am so happy that Danitta called and asked me to photograph them. She had been wanting it done for awhile and it finally worked out!

Taking 11 children's pictures is no easy thing, unless it's these kids! They were all perfect little models, excited, and ready to smile for me, even the 6 week old baby! The only little hiccup was the two year old, but life is rough when your two, and it's not easy to make them do something they don't want to do. Luckily for me, I still got a few of her :)

All these little toe-heads just make my heart happy. They are my family, and my cousins, and I love them all dearly <3

Here's a few of my favorites...
 Millie, 17
Woodroe, 15
 Penelope, 13
Doyle, 12
 Durelle, 10
Paris, 8
 Jewel, 7
 Lexi, 5
 Adelle, 3
 Jenny, 2
 Ricky, 6 weeks
I could have taken pictures of these girls all day :)
The love of a family is life greatest blessing...
These kids really were so much fun! Thank you Danitta and Clint for choosing me to take your family photos <3 And thank you everyone for stopping by, I hope your day is sweet and wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs