Photography Sneak Peek ~ Tyler's Senior Portraits

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tyler is a senior and graduating this spring from the same high school his mom did. I remember going to her graduation, and now it her sons turn! I must be getting old lol! Time sure flies! 

Tyler is one of my cousins, and I could not ask for a more polite and easy going young man to photograph. His mom and dad are doing something right, seriously, he is great!

I enjoyed chatting and getting to know him better, and I'm glad I didn't scare him off with all my and 'oohing' and 'ahhing' when I found the perfect light haha! And I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, guys are so easy and fun to photograph!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by! Have a sweet and wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs