Photography Sneak Peek ~ Corra Jaye 1 Year

Saturday, October 1, 2016

I have another adorable 1 year old for you guys today! My sweet little cousin Corra is turning one! My how the time flies, I can't believe how fast that year went! I'm grateful that I've been around to see her grow and capture a few fun pictures along the way.

Corra is such a cute and busy little girl, and she'd rather look anywhere else but at my camera. Typical one year old :) But despite all of that, we still managed to get some sweet pictures of her. And I LOVE that she knows how to eat birthday cake...a girl after my own heart haha!

Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot yesterday...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your support <3 Have a sweet and wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word...so cute😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I'm wondering if you might be able to take Zoey's 2 year pictures? You can email me at lteccp@outlook.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs