Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brandi & Jacob 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

These two were just the sweetest couple ever! Their smiles and laughter were contagious. Their energy and enthusiasm were what every photographer dreams of. It was so much fun to photograph such happy people. I'm so happy that there was still a little fall color left and we were able to sneak in one more fall session.

Brandi and Jacob have been married for 8 years and you would think that they were just newlyweds by the way they look at each other. There's no denying the love that they have for each other.

I am so honored and happy that they chose me to capture this moment in their lives. Life is so precious and it's always worth documenting :)

I had such a hard time narrowing these down so...here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have sweet and beautiful day :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Toni I love them you did an amazing job thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are so very welcome! I loved taking them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! They were so easy to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs