Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 7 Months

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Seriously another month has come and gone, and my sweet niece is growing like a weed. The cutest most precious little weed ever :)

I look forward to our monthly photoshoots, they are sweet and simple and Hazel always gives me the cutest little smiles. I am so grateful that I live so close to her and she knows her Auntie. Even though her Auntie will do just about anything to get those little smiles on camera, she doesn't seem to care, in fact, I think she likes it haha ;) Thank you Angela for being my assistant, I couldn't ask for a better one!

Hazel Grace is the sunshine in our lives and we just love her to pieces. Happy 7 months Hazel <3

Here's a few of my favorites from out little session...
Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate all of your support. Have a sweet and beautiful day :)

You can find the bow headband I used here and the ruffle diaper cover here. Both are handmade and I found them on Etsy.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable again! Can't believe she gets cuter each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She's too much! Lol such a stinking cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! She is isn't she?! There's a good reason why we're all crazy over her, and she's a sweetheart too!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs