Photography Sneak Peek ~ Orrin's Senior Pictures

Sunday, December 18, 2016

This handsome young man is graduating high school, an that couldn't make me feel any older lol! His mom and I are like sisters. She and her brothers were always there when I was growing up and I always had a blast with them. Cresta definitely didn't treat me like a typical little sister, she actually liked me and wanted to play haha!

Smart, talented, kind, and handsome, Orrin is all of the above and more. I have enjoyed watching him grow up and become such a admirable person. Cresta and her hubby Job have done an amazing job raising their four sons, Orrin is the oldest of them and is such a great big brother.

We froze and I mean froze at this session today. It was 12 degrees and snowy. It made for some pretty scenery but holy cow, my hands are still trying to defrost lol!

Here's a few of my favorites...
 Thank you for all your support I appreciate it!! And thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs