Photography Sneak Peek ~ Puppy Photoshoot with Amy at Brightly Done

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Oh my goodness, these little puppies are just the cutest! One of my best friends Amy, over at Brightly Done, has a sweet little Schnoodle (Schnauzer+Poodle) named Lemon, and she just had puppies. The dad to these babies is actually my father-in-law's toy poodle Copper. Ever since Amy got Lemon we've had those two matched up for love, and we were hoping to get some sweet little puppies from them one day <3

Three weeks ago these little sweethearts were born. One looks exactly like her mom and the other just like her dad. They just opened their eyes a couple days ago and are starting to move around a little bit more. Their little personalities are starting to develop and thay are just too cute. 

I had a trip planned to go over to Oregon and see Amy this first part of December, and of course the puppies too, and while I was there visiting we just had to do a newborn puppy photoshoot. Seriously, this was so much fun. 

You can check out more photos of this fun shoot over at Amy's blog here, and make sure to show her some love <3

Here's some my favorites...
Thank you all for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet day.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs