Photography Sneak Peek ~ Elijah 6 Months

Sunday, January 8, 2017

What better way to start off 2017 than celebrating this sweet boys 1/2 birthday?! My adorable cousin Elijah is 6 months old and is seriously the cutest little guy ever. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such cute babies all the time. I just love it <3

Elijah was all smiles and was so good for his shoot yesterday. He big blue eyes and squishy little lips are just too much.

I just love the props his mama brought this time, that little Batmobile was too much! And Elijah really seemed to love it too.

I love getting to spend time with this guys, they are loved so much! Thank you Levi for braving the blizzard and driving you family over for the shoot.

Here are a few of  my favorites...
 Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE him and these pictures you both did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs