Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 9 Months

Friday, January 27, 2017

Hazel is 9 months old and just so much fun! Honestly I am the luckiest Auntie in the world. Every month I look forward to our little sessions.

We had a lot of fun with this photoshoot, actually it was two shoots. The first one we started and then halfway through she fell asleep and slept 4 hours! We ran out of daylight so we had to finish the shoot another day. Little stinker ;) Different days and different locations, but we made it work.

The second shoot took place while I was babysitting. We played patty cake, peekaboo and had such a fun day! This little muffin just makes my heart so happy <3
Thank you for stopping by! Have a sweet day :)

3 comments:

  1. Love them all. ..she is to stinkin cute, and looks so big in these outfits😣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Coming on hot game sims 4 cheats and choose a type of house for your sims

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs