Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 10 Months

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Oh my, this little love bug is 10 months old and so CUTE! I just love her little pigtails :) I have been so excited for February to get here so I could do a fun little Valentine's Day mini shoot with my niece Hazel <3

Angela and I had craft night last night and cut out millions all of those sweet little hearts. It was a little time consuming but so worth it. They made the perfect back drop.

I had so many cute ideas, but this sweet baby needs her beauty rest so we stopped before there were too many tears, I am just happy I got one sweet kiss picture before she wiped it all over her self haha!

Here's a few of my favorites...


Happy 10 months sweet Hazel Grace! Auntie loves you to pieces!

Thank you for stopping by I hope you have an extra sweet and wonderful Valentine's Week ;) XOXO

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs