Photography Sneak Peek ~ Alister 6 Months

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I enjoyed my morning with this little sweetheart today. Alister is 6 months old and as cute as can be! Seriously, he's just one of those babies that you really want to squeeze :) and kiss, and just squeeze again.

He was such a happy baby and was such a little trooper, several outfit changes and he still had a smile on his face. Big bright eyes and chubby cheeks, it really doesn't get much better.

I had fun chatting with Alister's mama Sara, we reminisced about the evening we took her maternity pictures and then just a few hours later Alister was born. It really seems like yesterday I was taking his newborn pictures. It was fun to see his big sister Kimber interacting with him too, she's a little cutie and you can tell how much she loves her little brother.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for your love and support! I appreciate all of you guys. Have a sweet and wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. On my, I love them all! The one with the cowboy hat is my favorite!!<3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs