Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brynn 6 Months

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I don't know if you guys have noticed yet but it's Spring, which also means it's baby season!

My days have been filled with sunshine, and little babies sweet smiles, squishy thighs, and chubby faces lately, and I just love it <3

Sweet little Brynn came over today for some cute 6 month pictures. She is such a little doll, and gave me plenty of smiles. I just love her little feet! She would stick them out and up any chance she could get.

It was fun catching up with her sweet mom too. Thanks for all your help today Tiffany, those smiles were a group effort :)

Happy 1/2 birthday Brynn!

Here's a few of my favorites from today...
It's a lot of work smiling for the camera ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a sweet and happy day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs