Photography Sneak Peek ~ Lakelynn 5 Months

Friday, March 24, 2017

 Hello everyone, I have a sweet little girl to show off today.

This is Lakelynn and she is 5 months old. She and her family are here visiting from the Portland Oregon area. She is a darling little cousin to one of my sweet friends. I am so happy that they had time to get some photos taken while they are here.

Not only did I get to take a few cute pictures of Lakelynn, I was able to get a few 4 generations photos. Grandma Great, Grandma, Mama, and Baby. I just loved doing that <3 Such sweet special moments that they can cherish for a lifetime.

Here's a few of my favorites from this morning's session...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs