Photography Sneak Peek ~ Dean 3 & Avery 4 Months

Monday, March 13, 2017

What is better than one cute kid? TWO of course!

Dean is 3 and is full of spunk and cute little smiles. He is such a boy and wants to be just like his dad. I think he was more interested in the landscapers outside my house today than he was in the pictures. Trucks > Pictures in a 3 year olds world. But that's totally ok, with me. For a 3 year old, he did awesome and gave me plenty of great shots.

Avery is 4 months old, and is as sweet as pie. She is the smiliest little thing ever. She was so easy to photograph. She has big bright eyes and a gummy little grin. I just love the outfits her mama brought for her. So so cute!

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from todays shoot...
I am just loving my home studio more and more every time I get to use it <3 Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs