Photography Sneak Peek ~ Elijah 9 Months

Friday, March 31, 2017

This boy...

Oh I just love when it's time to photograph him <3

Sweetie pie Elijah is 9 months old and he is so stinking cute! I had so much fun with him today, and I think he had fun too. He is crawling, standing up, mimicking, and starting to talk. He is just growing like a little weed!

His mama Brett helped me out today by blowing bubbles and getting Elijah to smile. I always enjoy getting to spend time with her and chatting away the afternoon.

This boy steals the hearts of everyone he is around, and I am so happy that he has part of mine. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such sweet babies <3 

*Warning* I am totally going to over-share, but I can't help it haha! Here's a few of my favorites from today...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs