Photography Sneak Peek ~ Blakely 9 Months

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Beautiful. Sweet. Smiley. Blakey is the happiest little girl and was full of adorable smiles for her photoshoot today.

I am pretty sure it's impossible for this girl to take a bad picture. Since day one, she has been the most photogenic baby, and I just love how happy she is. Nine months is such a fun and busy age, I think she had a lot of fun today :)

Her big sparkly eyes are so pretty and I could have taken pictures of her all day.

It was nice to see her mama Lacey, Grandma Kelly and Auntie Erin too! They were lots of help today and knew just what to do to get those smiles. Thanks ladies!

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by :) Have a wonderfully sweet day.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs