Photography Sneak Peek ~ Saylor Gray 2 Years

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday to this sweet girl <3

Saylor is just too cute! I had fun with her this morning at our little birthday session. She had to warm up to me a little bit, but once I brought out the Smarties, all was well in the life of a two year old.

Her mama sure did a great job making her smile today, thanks Hailey!

Spring is in the air and I couldn't wait to do a pretty little spring styled shoot in my home studio :)

Here's a few of my favorites of this little beauty...
Thank you all so much for your love and support! I just love capturing sweet moments like these <3 Have a beautiful and wonderful day :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I love how they turned out! �� thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! There are SO MANY cute ones!

      Delete
  2. So So cute! She is so special ! I love her!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs