Photography Sneak Peek ~ Deklyn 9 Months

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Oh boy, get ready for some sweetness...

Deklyn is 9 months old and is just full of personality. He was just perfect for his session.

He has the prettiest brown eyes and red hair, he's just darling. This little guy is loved so very much, and at the end of this month he will officially be adopted by my beautiful friend and her husband. We are all so excited and happy for their family <3

I enjoyed chatting with his beautiful mama and memaw today. They we're my first official visitors to my new house and little in home photography studio.

So with Patti's permission, I introduce to you all, sweet little Deklyn...

Thank you all so much for stopping by, and make sure to leave Patti some love <3 Have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs