Photography Sneak Peek ~ Conger Family

Sunday, April 30, 2017

This is a little sneak peek is of one of my favorite families at one of my favorite places! I've know these guys for a long time, and my best friend married into this family, so therefore, they feel kind of like my family too.

All of Bob & Jana's kids but two are married now, and their youngest is graduating high school in just a few weeks. It was the perfect time to get some fun family pictures for them.

I also love that the grand kids are all so close in age as well. That makes growing up so much fun when you have cousins so close in age.

The weather was perfect! I just love this time of year. Everything is so pretty and green.

I had so much fun and I think they did too. It wasn't easy to get 40 eyes to look at me all at the same time, but with enough persistence I got a few! Whew!

Here's a few of my favorites from last night...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)



3 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs