Photography Sneak Peek ~ Deklyn 1 Year

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Darling little Deklyn is on the blog today. He is so adorable, I just love his brown eyes and red hair <3

This little one is loved so much and I couldn't wait to do these pictures for his family. They have waited a long time for this blessing, and they deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm sure this little guy will be the light of their lives.

Deklyn is the happiest boy ever! He is so smiley and sweet! He's just starting to walk and he loved being outside exploring the park. He also loved his chocolate cake that he smashed ;)

Here's a few of my favorites from today...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! so so adorable ! My heart is so happy for them !

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs