Photography Sneak Peek ~ Wren 1 Year

Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy 1st Birthday Wren!

Tis' the season for birthday's. Wren is just one more little cutie pie celebrating their first birthday. She is such a sweet little girl full of smiles and chubby little rolls.

We had such a pretty evening for our shoot, I think summer is on it's way and I couldn't be happier!

I enjoyed spending some time with my cousin Beth and her girls. Wren did such a good job for her pictures and I even got to take some sweet pictures of her big sister Colbie too, I just couldn't help myself, little kids are just so much fun! And how can I say no to a 4 year old when she asks you you take her picture? I can't!

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs