Photography Sneak Peek ~ Violet 3 Years

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Another year has come and gone, and sweet little Violet is THREE! She is such a fun little girl, with lots of energy and spunk. She is so cute and I had so much fun with her!

I just love this little family and getting to photograph them. Last month I took her baby brother Forrests' 6 month pictures, and I always enjoy getting to spend time with my cousin Miranda.

We had a warm, 99 degree evening, but luckily we took most of the pictures by the Boise River, so that helped things seem a little cooler. Lots of smiles, treats, and candies, made for the perfect evening <3

Here's a few of my favorites...
And I just couldn't help myself...when a baby is this happy, I just have to snap a picture <3 Forrest is such a little doll.
 Thank you so much for stopping by, have a sweet and beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. The photographs and the write-up, both of them are just splendid. And the little angels are way too cute. Much love.<3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs