Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kade, Tiffany, & Brynn 9 Months

Thursday, July 6, 2017

These guys are such a sweet little family <3

Kade, Tiffany, and their baby girl Brynn, met me last night for some pictures and a hot little stroll in the park. When I pulled into the parking lot my thermometer read 101! Summer is in full swing here in Idaho and I am loving it. 

Brynn is 9 months old now and is such a cute little thing! Peek-a -boo with her daddy got her to smile the best, so that's just what we did, a lot, thanks Kade. 

We made a quick loop through the park, took a few family pictures and a few of Brynn's 9 month, then we got back to our A/C asap. Really it wasn't too bad, but I wasn't dressed in long sleeves and jeans either. They were good sports, and I enjoyed my evening with these guys.

Everything is so green and pretty right now and was the perfect setting for some family pictures. Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for your support and love <3 I appreciate you all so much. Have a sweet and wonderful day and thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs