Photography Sneak Peek ~ Billy & Anna Surprise Proposal

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

It was just another Monday for me. Cleaning me house and doing laundry were on my list to do. Then, my phone rang and it was my cousin Billy. He asked if I would want to take pictures as he proposed to his girlfriend Anna! OF COURSE I DID! I was so stinking excited and happy to watch their love story unfold. Anytime I get to pull out my camera is a good time for me!

Billy wanted to surprise Anna and have me hide and feel like a total private detective, paparazzi to get some fun, candid, proposal shots. I went to the location as soon as we hung up. I scoped it out and found the perfect spot to hide. He wanted to propose on an old trestle bridge, so needed to hide down below in the wooded area next to the river.

I went back home to charge me battery and get everything ready, hello 300mm telephoto lens lol! I called Billy and told him I was good to go whenever he was ready, and he told me he would be ready in an hour.

His mom met up with me and we headed for the spot. We tied a blue ribbon on the bridge where he needed to stop so I could get the pictures, and we went to the river to hide and get into position.

In just a few minutes they were walking across the bridge, they stopped, and the rest is history.

I just LOVED this session, and I am so happy for them. At the time while I was hiding behind the tree waiting for them to get there, I told Teena, Billy's mom, "I don't know who has more butterflies, me or him?!" I can just about guarantee you that he did!

Here's a few of my favorites...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! He did good :) and so did you! Great job on capturing all of these, they turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had always wanted to do something like this, it was so much fun. Thank you friend :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs