Photography Sneak Peek ~ Martin Family & Alister 1 Year

Friday, August 11, 2017

A year ago I was taking Sara's maternity pictures in this very spot. A couple hours later Alister was born. Then, just a couple days after that, I was taking his newborn photos. I can't believe how fast that year flew by.

So today we went back to the place where it all started and we took some fun one year pictures of Alister and a few family pictures too.

I always enjoying getting to spend time with this sweet family :) Kimber was full of smiles and I enjoyed listening to her talk about all the different animals that she thought lived around the area we were photographing at. She's such a smart girl and she's got a cute imagination. And Alister is a sweet little guy with beautiful, sparkling eyes, and a cute little grin. It's took him a little bit to warm up to me but, peek-a-boo and patty cake always does the trick ;)

Here's a few of my favorites of Alex & Sara's family...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs