Photography Sneak Peek ~ Ross & Millie Engagement

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Love Sweet Love...

My beautiful cousin Millie is engaged! She and Ross are getting married in October and they couldn't be more in love.

We had the best evening last night. Perfect weather, light, and so, and I mean SO, many great photos were taken. We laughed and had such a great time. Engagments are so much fun to photograph. They are effortless just because it's non-stop love, smiles, hugs, and laughs.

Best wishes to this lovely couple. I wish you love, happiness, and many blessings in your new upcoming lives together <3

Here's just a few of my favorites...as you will see I had a hard time narrowing them down...enjoy!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and lovely day :)

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs