Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Archer

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I photographed the sweetest little sugar pie yesterday <3 I kid you not, he didn't make a peep. He just looked around, sucked on a paci, and slept. Best. Baby. Ever.

Archer is 11 days old and my heart is so happy for his parents. It's amazing how much love surrounds such a little thing. The world almost stops when you are with a brand new little soul. Moments that come and go so quickly. Moments that you never forget.

Thank for letting me come and snuggle your sweet little baby and capture a few sweet moments for your family.

Here's a few of my favorites of sweet little Archer...
Thank you guys so much for stopping by, have a sweet and wonderful day :)

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs