Photography Sneak Peek ~ Philip & Brooke, Brandon & Brittany, Tad & Heidi

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Yesterday morning, bright and early, I had 3 fun mini sessions with some super sweet little families. The weather was perfect and everyone was happy to be in front of the camera. I just love what I get to do! 

Brooke, Brandon, and Heidi are all siblings, and they all got together this weekend for a family wedding, so it worked out perfectly for them to schedule some family photos together. Unfortunately their other sister, Jessica, her husband, and their two adorable little girls couldn't make the trip, hopefully it can work out next time and everyone can be together.

Here's a few of my favorites, thank you guys so much for choosing me to capture some of life sweet moments...
Philip & Brooke, Ian, Vienna, and Abby 
Brandon & Brittany, Bentlee and Sequioa
Tad & Heidi
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you guys have a sweet and happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs