Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brooks Family 2017

Thursday, September 28, 2017

'Tis the season for beautiful family photos. I read something somewhere that said October is to photographers what April is to accountants...meaning we are BUSY! Even though it's still September,  the fall season is here and people are wanting photos. 

Fall is by far my favorite time of year for photos. Everything is so beautiful. The colors are just staring to change and my calendar is filling up fast.

The Brooks family are the first up for my fall family sessions.

They we're so easy going and all so photogenic. I am so happy that these turned out so well for them. The weather was crisp and everyone was picture perfect. Thank you all for being patient with me. These were retakes and I'm actually glad because they added a sweet new member to the family <3

Here's a few of my favorites
Rod & Lori
Bryson & Jordan
Elsie
Brody
Colt & Twyla
Chloe
Bonnie
Zane
Zeke
Max
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs