Photography Sneak Peek ~ Eisley Styled Shoot

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

This is the last session from my free photos on Friday. Whew! Thank you for hanging in there with me, I know you've been bombarded with photos from me, and honestly it's not going to stop for awhile. Fall = Busy Season :)

A huge thank you to all of you that helped me out, I appreciate it so much!

This beautiful girl is a natural. Every picture I've ever seen of Eisley could be in a magazine, she is so photogenic <3

I grew up with her dad Kyle, we went to school together our whole lives, he and his twin brother Kasey, were like brothers to me. Now Kyle and his wife Tiffany are expecting their second child, and to hear Eisley talk about it is just so sweet! Seven years she's been waiting to be a big sister <3

I was so excited when Tiffany contacted me and offered her to be my model for the day. Of course I said yes, I've always wanted to take her pictures. She was a dream. So easy and so pretty. Her toothless smile made her all the cuter :)

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you all so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs