Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hope Styled Shoot

Monday, September 25, 2017

Fall is such a beautiful and busy time for me. If I'm not shooting, I'm editing and getting pictures delivered as fast as I can. Lately it seems like most of my spare time is spent in front of the computer.

I mentioned in my last post that I bought a new camera. I decided to hold a free session day on Friday to help me break in my camera and learn the in's and outs. I posted on social media about the openings and I had tons and tons of people message me to fill the spots. I wish I could have squeezed more of you in.

Thank you everyone, you all are so sweet to want to help me out! You really make me feel loved.

Hope was one of the lucky models that I was able to photograph. We hit it off immediately and we had such a fun evening. She was the last session of the day and she got all of that pretty golden hour light <3

Here's a few of my favorites...

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have  sweet and wonderful day :)

Please let me know if you would like to book a session. My calendar is filling up and fall colors are only temporary. Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs