Photography Sneak Peek ~ Cleo at Jump Creek

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Oh. My. Goodness...

This is absolutely my favorite styled shoot to date. This was the perfect shoot to break in my new camera.

Cleo is one of the prettiest girls I know, and I was just dying to get her in front of my camera and do this for me. I asked, she said yes, and the rest is history. Thank you Cleo, you are truly a gift <3 

I am so in love with these! And the setting is at one of my favorite spots in my hometown. Even with a little rain these were magic.

I have had this waterfall shoot in my back pocket for awhile, I had just been waiting on the perfect subject and my new camera to arrive. I am so glad that I waited. She was such a dream, and I had such a hard time deciding which ones to post, they were all so good!

Beautiful girl in a beautiful place. She is stunning from the inside out. I have know Cleo since she was and itty bitty, roly poly baby, and I have loved watching her grow up into such an amazing young lady.

Here are my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you all <3 Have a sweet and beautiful day :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I do too! I'm pretty sure she's the most gorgeous model ever <3

      Delete
  2. BEEEAUTIFUL~! She said she was freezing in the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha yes!! That water was really cold, but she was a trooper :)

      Delete
  3. GOOD JOB on both ends of the camera! I love to see your pictures and subjects, they are both exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I sure am enjoying taking all these pictures. I guess I have you to thank for that, I grew up in front of a camera <3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful girl and beautiful photos! These turned out amazing friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had so much fun taking these! She is so beautiful <3

      Delete
  5. There is a real picture in this photography, it's more realistic than the truth, and I've never seen it before, totally stunning shots. The professional photographer seems to have done so much hard work. I was amazed at seeing the photos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs