Summer Desert Mini Photo Shoot

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Last night my hubby and I went out to the desert for a photo shoot and we had so much fun! We were out there last weekend driving our 4x4 and we came across this place. I instantly knew it would be an amazing place for photos. I started brainstorming who I could get up there for a shoot, and Alan said, "it should be you." 

He is no stranger to the camera, so I knew that he could do this. I adjusted the settings on the camera and he would snap away. I think he did a pretty good job. As I've said before, I would so much rather be behind the camera than in front of it, but I am happy that I took my turn.

It is super smoky here in Idaho, so everything has a moody haze over it. I can't wait for the air to clear and fires to go out. Summer is winding down and I am actually looking forward to fall, just not winter yet!!

Here's a few of my favorites from the outskirts of my hometown <3...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

6 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous! A few of these look almost unreal like you might vanish any second like the one where you're walking away. I love the setting and that dress. Great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara <3 you're too sweet. I am so uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I am happy that these turned out. The setting is what makes the picture for sure.

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Looks like pages from a magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs