Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brock & Kylie Engagement

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Kylie and her fiancé Brock! They are tying the knot next June and I couldn't be happier for them.

I have watched Kylie grow up from a tiny little thing, and it actually makes me feel a little old to think that she is old enough to be starting her own new life soon with Brock. Seriously where does the time go? Best wishes to you guys <3

We had a fun and rainy shoot yesterday. Half of the day it was overcast and the other was soft rain. We just happened to start our session toward the end of the day so we had a little bit of both. I think their laughter and the pretty fall leaves made up for it :)

Here's a few of my favorites... 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have  sweet and happy day :)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs