Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kacie's Senior Pictures

Saturday, October 21, 2017

This girl was a dream <3 

Kacie is another one of my cousins that is graduating this year and we had such a fun day yesterday! 

She totally rocked her photo shoot and made my job easy. She didn't even have to try, she just knew what to do. I love that so much! I mean seriously, just look at her. She's beautiful. And that hair <3 I totally have hair envy ;)

We went back to my favorite park because the colors are just ah-mazing, and who could say no so that for their background?

Here's a few of my favorites...
And of course I had to add one with these pretty ladies <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your support <3 Have a sweet and happy day :)

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs