Photography Sneak Peek ~ Sean & Megan

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Sean, Megan and their two cute little boys were such a fun family to photograph. Those boys have energy for days! They pretty much ran through the whole park stopping just long enough for a picture and then they were off again. They loved looking at all the ducks, geese and "ish" :)

I've know Sean and Megan for many, many years. Sean & I actually went to school together, I've known him since the first grade. I loved getting to take these pictures for them.

Here's a few of my favorites...
We also took a few pictures with Memaw and her three grandsons. I just love these pictures so much <3 Such sweet moments <3
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY terrific !!!! LOVE these pictures!!!! WONDERFUL job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs